MOPS international is a group for moms with children, birth through 6 years, focusing on the unique needs of women in this season of life.
A typical MOPS meeting includes:
- Honest conversation
- A warm breakfast
- Relevant speakers
- Crafts and service projects
- Friendship with other moms
- Mentoring from experienced moms who offer support and prayer
- Opportunities for playdates and other special events
- MOPPETS – a childcare and teaching program for participants’ children
Our mission is to lead people to find and follow Jesus, through lifestyle evangelism. Moms explore the faith, embrace community, engage in service and become empowered to disciple others.
MOPS meets at Harvester Christian Church on the first and third Thursday of the month, September through May.